29.3.05

Don't know where to start?

By assessing your particular needs and individual working style, I create solutions that integrate smoothly into your life and enhance your natural organizing inclinations. I strive for a balance between nurturing the creative and providing structure in a harmonious setting. I also offer coaching and training in time management, record keeping and priority setting for a more productive and efficient day whether you run your own business, manage a home or just want time for your self.

As a dedicated environmentalist, I keep a list of organizations in need of unwanted items and am an expert in recycling. I emphasize the repurposing of available supplies you may already have on hand and can also help you evaluate green products for greater energy efficiency and low environmental impact. Please see my Deja Vu Construction page for storage projects I have created from materials that would otherwise be discarded. I also reduce my carbon footprint by traveling by train and bicycle whenever I can.